Saturday 17 April 2010

Cheltenham Races Photography 2010


'Bring It To Life'
Originally uploaded by charlesdyer

Once again, this year I attended the Cheltenham Gold Cup Races, taking with me my much loved Sony α200 DSLR.

My photos are largely the same in style this year as they were last year, focusing mainly on the atmosphere and people at the event, rather than than on the actual races themselves (although you will see a few photos of horses).

I've only recently started to do any post-production on my photos, so I've been using Apple's rather basic iPhoto suite to tint, crop and balance the levels in my photos.

Follow this link to the Flickr set to see the rest of my photos of the Cheltenham Races, this link to see last year's black and white photos, or THIS link to view my entire Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment